Thursday, May 7, 2015

Allergy Blend Recipe

I had been using essential oils for a few months when spring came along this year!  When the pollen hit, it hit me hard!  Everything was covered in a dusting of yellow and I felt it in my sinuses, head, eyes, etc.  I was miserable!  I knew I had read about an allergy blend of essential oils, so I began searching for recipes and mixed up a roller bottle of lemon, lavender, and peppermint.  I had also read that if congestion was involved to add lime or melaleuca... I chose lime because it smells nicer :) 
  

I began rolling that blend on the bridge of my nose and cheek bones hoping for relief before bed one night.  It helped some but I still woke up miserable.  That morning I was desperate and trying to figure what I did wrong!  I then read to apply to the reflexology points on the foot!  The little toes!!!  As I stood in my kitchen wondering how I would get through the day I rolled the blend on each foot (little toes specifically)... before I was done applying to my second foot my sinuses CLEARED!!!  I was amazed!  I told my husband he HAD to try it!  He was already in boots to head out the door for work and refused to take them off lol... so I rolled it on the back of his neck.  He had relief until about lunchtime... The next day he was rolling it on his feet (specifically the little toes) before he put his boots on... This is what got him to be an oil believer!  

The first few days I reapplied at the hint of congestion.  After about 3 days I only needed it in the mornings and was good for the day!  YAY!    

Allergy Blend Recipe
5 drops lemon
5 drops lavender
5 drops peppermint
*** if congestion is involved***
 add either 5 drops lime or 5 drops melaleuca
fill the rest of a 10ml roller bottle with fractionated coconut oil

The allergy trio is also available in a KIT!  If your new to oils this is a great starter set that is very affordable!  If you would like to order or buy at wholesale for savings I would love to help you get started!

If you would like to read my post about 101 uses for the Intro Kit click here

2 comments:

  1. Hello I want to tell everyone About my secret of weight loss. i was very out of shape 8 months ago. then i tried Keto Ultra Diet supplement and it worked like a charm.
    For More Info, Read here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley Madison may not be your average dating website, but it does have quite a lot to offer for those who have some untraditional desires. It offers a good layout and numerous features/functions that you can take advantage of. The payment system is a bit tricky to figure out at first, and it would be nice if they offered month-to-month membership options. Overall, it’s not a bad site if you are looking for extra-marital companionship. It has a pretty big user base, so your chances of finding the perfect match nearby are actually quite good.

    Ashley Madison Review

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile :)