Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sugar Cookie Cupcake Recipe

The name says it all! While experimenting with a basic white cake recipe I came up with this.... now these have all kinds of possibilities and I may never buy another white cake mix again! I absolutely LOVE sugar cookies.... and this tastes almost like eating one :-) I am using these for the base of a strawberry stuffed cupcake... more to come on that.... here is the recipe.

2 sticks margarine (room temp or softened)
2 cups sugar... (yes... I know... they are divine though)
4 eggs
3 cups flour
1 Tbs plus 1 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla

Preheat oven to 350°

Cream margarine and sugar... then add eggs 1 at a time. Beat very well until smooth and creamy... I did 4-5 minutes in my kitchen aid mixer... add flour, and baking powder... mix on low until blended... then switch to medium for a few minutes... add milk and vanilla... and beat well until your batter is fluffy.... scoop 1/3 cup of batter into each cupcake liner... bake about 20 minutes until slightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile :)