Wednesday, September 12, 2012

$2 Bow Sale!

Time to stock up!  All small tots size bows are on Sale!    Visit the Facebook page or Sandrabees.com for details and to order!  Sale runs 1 week only!  They won't be this low again until the Spring of 2013!  Single layers are just $2 each.  Choose from hundreds of colors...,  including solid grosgrain, polka dots, stripes, preppy stripes, & printed ribbons.

Make them double layers for $1 more or add a monogram for $2.

Want an outfit matched?  No problem.  I can match colors for you with a picture or link to the outfit online

Please pin, share with mommy groups, Facebook and twitter friends and family!


2 comments:

  1. Im very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
    Alpha Shred
    workingman vala nope passe galdy duangphorn oberdorff Yuji travelling
    replica watches have become even more popular then their original prototypes because of low price in combination with perfect clones appearance of watches.
    http://www.premiumpureforskolinrev.com/alpha-shred-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sincerely took delight in reading your webpage, you explained some
    Action Fuel PRO good points. I want to bookmark your post. I saved you to delicious and yahoo bookmarks. I will attempt to revisit to your blog and examine more posts.
    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/action-fuel-pro/

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile :)