|3/4 cup ketchup|
|2 1/2 TBS BBQ sauce|
2 TBS sugar
|3/4 tsp onion powder|
3/4 tsp garlic powder
|2 1/2 lbs ground beef|
|2/3 cup all purpose flour|
|2 tsp salt|
1/4 tsp pepper
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/4 cup italian bread crumbs
1, Preheat the oven to 400 F
2. In a large bowl, stir together the ketchup, bbq sauce and the sugar; set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture.
3. With your hands, mix in the remaining ingredients in sauce mixture.
4. Form the mixture into a loaf and placed into a greased 9 by 5 inch loaf pan. (If you don't have a loaf pan, that's ok - I use a rectangular pan and that works fine)
5. Bake, COVERED, for 35-40 mins.
6. Uncover and drain the fat from the pan, then slice the meat loaf while still in the pan.
7. Drizzle the reserved tomato sauce mixture evenly over the meat loaf.
8. Bake, UNCOVERED, for an additional 30 mins or until cooked thoroughly.