This is a stable in our house! I usually use a 2-3 lb pork loin for my family of 5 and this gives us plenty for seconds/leftovers or lunch the next day!
- 2 TBS oil
- 2-3 lb whole pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup brewed coffee (hot or cold doesn't matter!)
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- (optional) add Tony's Chachere's Creole Seasoning for a little kick!
- Put oil in crockpot. Then Porkloin. and all other ingredients.
- Cook on Low for about 4-6 hours, turning 2 to 3 times during the cooking time to ensure even doneness. Internal temperature in the tenderloin should reach 180 degrees F (82 degrees C).
- Remove tenderloins from
the slow cooker and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. If desired,
spoon liquid over slices when serving.
You can thicken the sauce to make a nice gravy with a little cold water and flour. I usually serve this with egg noodles or rice and a veggie or two!