Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New SandraBees Bows Specials

I guess I am in a Valentine's mood! That and spring!!! Many great bows this week. With the popularity of the St Patty's Day 2 in 1 Bow Set.... I created a Valentine's Day Version. The bow set can be worn together or individually making this a really versatile bow set. Can even be worn by sisters for a coordinated look! For ordering details please visit SandraBees Bows on Facebook

I make all bows custom to order so if you need a different size, want to switch colors, or need a bow or headband to match an outfit it is no problem.  Just post a comment here, thru facebook or email me

Also FREE SHIPPING on ALL BOW SETS ordered thru SandraBees.com  That's right!  On top of already low prices and buy 5 get 1 free specials, take advantage of free shipping this week only (1-17 thru 1-24)


M2MG Sparkle SweetHeart

M2MG Polka Dot Princess

An Awesome Bow set, wear individually or clip together... Year round wear!



M2MG Poodle Glamour

M2MG Butterfly Blossoms

Jumbo Gothic Valentine

2 comments:

  1. Your bows are adorable! They bring back sweet memories of my now college-age daughter in her bow-wearing days. We had a bow in every color. Thanks for visiting and following Revisionary Life! I'm following you back. :)
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile :)