Friday, January 6, 2012

Organizing Kitchen Drawers!

I started this project before Christmas...  and by started... I mean I saw the idea on pinterest!   Here was the idea:

Source: ana-white.com via Jamie on Pinterest


And I did purchase my wood, Although I may need more... I cut one piece to fit and then held off on actually screwing anything together because I wanted to use the Kreg Jig to make pocket holes...  and well... I didn't own a Kreg Jig! Haha!  I did buy the Kreg Jig Mini last week and absolutely LOVE it!  So here is my "before" picture of my large kitchen drawer that everything gets jumbled in and slides around....  I hope to post my "After" picture soon!

My "Before" of my large kitchen drawer

WOW! at the stuff!  Time to get organized for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile :)